Monday, May 7, 2012

Alistair Overeem speaks!

Alistair Overeem and his peeps have been conspicuously silent since news broke of his manly 14:1 testosterone to epitestosterone ratio. But last night he made an appearance on MMA Uncensored Live:

"I am bigger, I am stronger, I am better in the stand-up and I'm better on the ground. So for me, I don't think about what he is going to do to me. I think about what I am going to do to him and I am only thinking about what I am going to do to him. I am going to be ready wherever the fight takes me. I do prefer to strike, I do prefer a knockout over a submission win but I'm going to be ready for anything ... I'm going to get this guy, I'm going to beat him. Nothing scares me about Junior dos Santos. Everything he's doing, I've seen it before. I'm not worried about it, I've experienced it all. There's no fear, there's only two things - trained and untrained and when I step into the Octagon on May 26 I'm going to be trained."

Wait a second. What about the ... isn't the fight probably going to be ... why didn't you say anything about the ... ?

Source: http://www.fightlinker.com/alistair-overeem-speaks

Denver Broncos Arizona Cardinals Kansas City Chiefs San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks San Diego Chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment