Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gina Carano on fighting again: "Who knows?"

Gina Carano did an interview with Crave to promote her Actionfest Action Star of the Year award, and was nice enough to answer a few questions about the sport she dumped for Hollywood:

You haven’t announced whether or not you’re retiring from MMA yet, have you?
No, I haven’t. I think it’s really nice for me to get into this new career. I know I can’t make a living fighting, nor would I want to make a living fighting for the rest of my life. Plus it’s been a decade now. I don't know if you’ve been reporting or doing something for 10 years, but after you do it long enough and you find something else to put your energy towards, it’s just like starting over but it’s fresh and you have the energy all of a sudden to do it.
...
With fighting, do you have to declare you’re in or retired? Can’t you just fight if you want and take a break if you want?
That’s the way I look at it. I don’t want to be one of those people that says, “Oh, I retire. Okay, I’m back. Oh, I retire. Okay, I’m back.” I’m just like okay, this is what I’m doing right now. Who knows what’s going to come after it? I really haven’t really gotten that far yet.

Damn you Gina with your reasonable responses. Why can't you just come back and get smashed by Ronda Rousey for less money than you're making doing movies? You suck.

Source: http://www.fightlinker.com/gina-carano-on-fighting-again-who-knows

Alabama Crimson Tide Clemson Tigers Florida Gators Northwestern Wildcats Wichita State University Nebraska Cornhuskers

No comments:

Post a Comment