Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cesar Gracie starts up the smacktalk

We've still got two months to go before GSP and Nick Diaz square off. Thus far, there's barely been any back and forth. The best we have is GSP commenting "eee sed I don't wants to fight eem but de trut is I never duck nobodies" which is pretty tame as far as I'm concerned. But now Nick's coach Cesar Gracie (always good for some snappage) is upping the ante:

?The thing is it?s really not my business how he fights; he?s not on my team, so, I truly don?t care how he fights,? said Gracie, while discussing the criticisms St. Pierre has received. ?Now if you?re asking me as a fan, yeah, that style is not what I like to watch. I like to watch guys that just go completely for it, take chances, and give crowds what they want, which is ?Ultimate Fighting,? not ?ultimate stalling? or anything like that.?

Just a note: when reading Cesar Gracie shit-talk, it's more fun to imagine him less like this:

...and more like this:

IT'S ULTIMATE FIGHTING NOT ULTIMATE STALLING GEORGES!! LOOL

Source: http://www.fightlinker.com/cesar-gracie-starts-up-the-smacktalk

Washington Redskins New York Jets New England Patriots Denver Broncos Arizona Cardinals Kansas City Chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment