Sunday, July 31, 2011

Broncos, DT Thomas agree to deal

DT Marcus Thomas and the Broncos have agreed to a new contract, keeping the run stuffer in the Rockies. The news was first reported by Josina Anderson of FOX 31 in Denver.

Thomas released a statement on the move, via Anderson's Twitter account:

"I always wanted to stay in Denver and I couldn't be more excited that they've made a commitment that shows they value me in Denver," Thomas wrote. "I can't wait to get back to work and see all my teammates."

Last season, the D-tackle came off the bench in all but two of the team's games. He finished the year with 35 tackles and one sack.

 

Source: http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/07/31/broncos-dt-thomas-agree-to-deal

St. Louis Rams Oakland Raiders Kansas City Chiefs phil baroni pride mma rashad evans

No comments:

Post a Comment