Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You'll never see Sakara vs Rivera, nyawahahahaha!

Yar, I be the Gypsy Queen or pirate or something and I curse ye MMA fans to a summer of fight cards destroyed by pestilence and impairment! My latest act is to fuck up Alessio Sakara vs Jorge Rivera at UFC 133. I've got a voodoo doll of Sakara and yesterday I hit it in the twat with a hammer. This'll be the third time I've thwarted these two fighting, and the seventh fight I've meddled with at UFC 133. Heed the will of the Gypsy Queen, UFC! Let it be known that I shall continue to strike down fights and make Brock Lesnar's bowels leak poop until ye grant me a night with sexy GSP and his tight bod!

Source: http://www.fightlinker.com/youll-never-see-sakara-vs-rivera-nyawahahahaha

Oakland Raiders Kansas City Chiefs phil baroni pride mma rashad evans renzo gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment